How to Register
Please follow the steps below to insure prompt registration.
1) Complete the registration form online.
2) Collect any required faculty or graduate program chair approvals via email and forward approvals to email@example.com. If auditing a class, be sure that the form has the required signature (or attached email approval) of the course instructor. Signatures (or email approvals) are also required for all prerequisite waivers and capacity overrides.
3) Registrations for nondegree students are processed the first day of classes for the fall and spring semesters; for summer and winter sessions, registration is processed as soon as the required form and payment are submitted.
4) Using a paper form? Deliver you registration form to the Office of Extended Studies:
- In person: Office of Extended Studies, Job Hall 208.
- By mail: See Contact Us for mailing address.
- By fax: at 866-924-6272.
5) All enrolled students will receive at the home address reported on their Registration Form a User ID and PIN number to access HomerConnect, to activate their email, and to access Sakai (Ithaca College's online course system). For extramural students enrolling in online classes who need immediate Homer access, please complete and submit the HomerConnect Access Request Form to expedite this process.
6) Payment will be made to Ithaca College at the Office of Student Financial Services, once your confirmation of registration is received.
7) If you plan to register for six or more credits, Complete and submit an immunization form, which is available from the Ithaca College's Health Center. (See downloadable form "Immunization Form for Providers".)
8) An ID card authorization form will be provided to you upon completion of your registration. Please contact the Office of Extended Studies at 607-274-3143 if you did not obtain an ID card authorization form at the time of your registration. Photo ID cards are created in the ID office, located on the 3rd floor of the campus center (337 Egbert Hall). The card allows you to obtain an Ithaca College e-mail account, register a vehicle to park on campus, check books out of the library, use computer equipment, and be admitted to athletic events and recreational facilities. There is no charge for an Ithaca College ID card.