Study spaces are available for walk-ins - no reservation will be needed. We currently have a seating capacity of 10 (including 3 desktops). All students who wish to study at OAOA must follow the protocols in place (see below).
Studying in OAOA
Study space will be available Monday – Friday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM) during Summer Institute. Evening hours will also be available to SI students.
Protocols for Studying at OAOA
The following is expected when in OAOA:
- You must have a green health badge before entering OAOA. You may be asked to present it when entering the office.
- Please choose a designated spot in OAOA. Please do not move furniture or switch between spots.
- You must wear your mask/face covering properly fitted over the nose and mouth at all times.
- Sanitizing wipes are available should you wish to wipe down any surfaces.
- You will not have access to the kitchen, staff offices, or round room. Any food/beverage should be carried in/out with you. You will be expected to clean up after yourself (note – janitorial services are limited at this time, so we must minimize spills, trash, etc). For safety, we’ve been instructed to remove the water coolers and snack station in the main room of OAOA.
- You are encouraged to thoroughly wash your hands in the restrooms across the hall from OAOA (at least 20 seconds with soap and water) or utilize the hand sanitizing stations in Towers prior to coming to OAOA.