Study spaces are available for all OAOA students in PRW. All students who wish to study at OAOA must follow the protocols in place (see below).
Protocols for Studying at OAOA
The following is expected when in OAOA:
- You must have a green health badge before entering OAOA. You may be asked to present it when entering the office.
- You must wear your mask/face covering properly fitted over the nose and mouth at all times.
- Sanitizing wipes are available should you wish to wipe down any surfaces.
- You are expected to clean up after yourself.
- You are encouraged to thoroughly wash your hands in the restrooms and/or communal lounge (at least 20 seconds with soap and water) or utilize the hand sanitizing stations available prior to coming to OAOA.