- Cannot be in your first year at IC
- Available for ONE academic year (fall and spring semester)
- Nominated for consideration (self-nominations are welcome) from faculty member or advisor
- Must be in good academic standing
- Availability to work up to 20 hours per week
- Must include two letters of support which can address your readiness to participate in the President’s Fellows Program (letters cannot be from family members)
- Finalists will participate in an interview with one or more members of the Senior Leadership Team
When you apply, you will be asked for:
- A letter of 500-1500 words explaining why you wish to participate in the President’s Fellows Program, what you hope to gain from the experience, and what your future goals are within higher education.
- The department or division within Ithaca College you are interested in learning about.
- Your academic and/or professional experiences that are focused on leadership.
- Your ideas and aspirations for projects on major areas of focus, including student success.
- An academic standing declaration form.
- Your resume or curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of support which can address your readiness to participate in the President’s Fellows (letters cannot be from family members.)
- Your Fall 2020 schedule if available.