To sign up for housing, students need to go to https://homerconnect.ithaca.edu after May 1 to complete their housing applications.

All residence halls (except HOME,) close for the school breaks which are a week or longer (Thanksgiving Break at the end of October and Spring break in mid-March, as well as Winter Break which is a month long).

Ithaca College is a residential campus, and so all incoming undergraduate students are expected to live on campus. If interested in living off campus, the students must apply in writing to the Office of Residential Life for permission to move off campus; they must meet the criteria of the Residency Policy, and receive written approval from the Office of Residential Life before moving off campus.

More information about the residence halls and the Office of Residential Life is available at www.ithaca.edu/reslife or e-mail housing@ithaca.edu with your housing questions.

HomerConnect is the Ithaca College student information system which contains all students’ admission, academic, financial, and billing records. The Office of the Registrar generates the HomerConnect ID and pin number for each student and OIP sends it to the students in the packet with their I-20. If you have questions regarding HomerConnect access, please contact registrar@ithaca.edu .