- To begin your application, click the 'Register/Apply' button on the London Center brochure page. If you are a current Ithaca College student, you will log-in using your Ithaca College Netpass credentials (email username and password). If you are not an Ithaca College student, after answering a couple of general questions, you will be taken to a New User form. After submitting this form, you will be automatically emailed login credentials. Once you have successfully logged into the system, you will be taken to your home page. Here, you will be able to access your London Center application. This application will be submitted online with the exception of the official transcript (extramural students only).
- Non-Ithaca College students must include an official transcript with the application. All students should submit the non-refundable application fee of $50 (semester) or $35 (summer).
- Notification of acceptance will be sent out no later than 2 weeks after the application deadline.
- Accepted Ithaca College students MUST attend the London Center Orientation. This is a mandatory meeting. If a prior commitment that cannot be changed prohibits you from attending the orientation, you must notify our office in writing as to why you are unable to make it to the orientation and then attend the make-up orientation. The date and times of the orientation will be in your acceptance email. Accepted extramural students will be sent a packet that contains all of the information covered at the orientation. It will be your responsibility to read over the material thoroughly in order to prepare for your semester at the London Center.
- A non-refundable $500 deposit to confirm your participation will be due approximately 5-6 weeks after the application deadline. The date will be noted in the acceptance email students receive.
It is important to note that MAINTAINING GOOD ACADEMIC AND JUDICIAL STANDING IS A REQUIREMENT FOR GOING TO THE LONDON CENTER. Your final grades for the semester (prior to your departure) will be reviewed. Non-Ithaca College students must have a final transcript sent to Ithaca College at the end of the semester prior to going to London. We will also receive reports from Judicial Affairs regarding any disciplinary violations that may occur between the time of your acceptance and the beginning of London Center semester. Note: If your cumulative GPA falls below a 2.5 or are put on disciplinary probation, your acceptance to the London Center may be withdrawn.