How to Find a Program and Apply
Information and Drop-In Sessions
If you have not yet decided on a study abroad program and would like to explore all of the possibilities, you should consider attending an information session. We offer many information sessions and events at the beginning of each semester.
- The Study Abroad Basics sessions will give an overview of all of the study abroad possibilities available to you as an IC student, and an introduction to how study abroad works at IC.
- The London Center sessions will give you a detailed glimpse of what a semester or summer abroad in London is like, including a look at the application process, academics, internships, travel opportunities, and orientation.
- The Study Abroad Drop-in Advising sessions will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about study abroad, and to receive individualized advising without having to schedule an appointment.
- The Study Abroad Fair is a great way to get information from a wide variety of programs and speak directly with program representatives
- In addition, we frequently have representatives from affiliated programs come to campus and offer information sessions about the programs their organizations offer. Announcements about these will be posted to Intercom, listed on our website and on IC Engage, and posted on Facebook and Instagram.