Our educational environment—distinguished by our residential campus, integrative core curriculum, and dedicated faculty—requires students to think critically, analyze thoughtfully, and communicate effectively. These skills serve our students well throughout their entire lives, enabling them not only to adapt to change but also to lead it.
Students at IC have access to many opportunities and resources that help them maximize their education and prepare for their future:
- Students’ entire undergraduate experience is infused with learning opportunities in and out of the classroom. Our accomplished faculty and dedicated staff challenge students to pursue their passions wherever they may lead.
- The college and each of our five schools offer a wealth of cocurricular organizations, activities, and events designed to provide meaningful experiences in students’ areas of interest.
- IC's Office of International Programs helps students select study-abroad programs appropriate to their fields of study and personal interests in order to equip them to contribute to our increasingly interconnected world.
- IC's extensive alumni community is available to mentor students, provide insight, and foster professional relationships that often lead to internship and career opportunities.
- Our Office of Career Services is a partner in the career development process, helping students who are beginning their first year to explore
career options and prepare for life after college—whether through summer or academic-year internships, preparing for graduate school or
employment, or both.