Have you received my health forms?

Email healthcertifications@ithaca.edu or call the Health Certifications Coordinator at (607) 274-1334 to confirm that all of your health form requirements are complete or if you have any questions about how to complete them. Our staff are happy to assist you through this process.

What health forms do I need to send? By when?

Ithaca College requires a hard copy of your immunization records. You can usually obtain these records from your home doctor/pediatrician or from your high school.

In addition, Ithaca College would like to have a copy of a physical exam completed by your home physician within the past year. These records may be mailed to:
Ithaca College
Hammond Health Center
ATTN: Health Certifications
953 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY 14850
OR they may be scanned and sent via email to healthcertifications@ithaca.edu

OR they can faxed to 607-274-1844.

Ithaca College also requires that a health history form, electronic immunization form, notice of privacy practices form, meningococcal response form, and tuberculosis assessment form be submitted electronically. These forms can be accessed by clicking on the “Forms” tab in the MyICHealthCenter web portal. To access this portal, you will need to log in with your IC Netpass. The published deadline to submit these forms is June 15, but we understand that this is not always possible. It is important that we receive these forms as soon as possible and definitely before you come to campus for orientation.

Please note: If you will not be 18 years old by the time you move to campus, additional paperwork must be completed.