About Residential Life
With guaranteed housing every year for undergraduates, the IC campus is a place you can call home. In each of our residence halls, you'll find spaces to study, cook, have meaningful discussions, unwind, and make memories. Staff provide comprehensive living-learning experiences. Many students choose to live on campus with their friends and classmates all four years (though they're only required to do so for the first three).
1. Familiarize yourself with your housing options and IC's policies.
2. Complete your housing preferences.
- Log in to the Housing Portal via HomerConnect.
- Available: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- Due: Friday, June 14, 2019
3. Review the Room Guide.
- Check out the Room Guide.
- Available: Now
- Review by August 1, 2019
Contact the Office of Residential Life.