Peer Mentors assist with program planning, student contacts, public relations, advocacy, and general mentoring. They are bound by confidentiality and privacy laws (FERPA), so any information that you share with them will not be disclosed to anyone, without your written consent and authorization to me.
Our current OSG Peer Mentors:
- Elisa Godoy, '18 (Exer Science, Med Sci Emphasis)
- Clarissa Guzman, '18 (Publ & Comm Hlth, PIC Emph)
- Bianca Mestiza, '20 (Journalism)
- Lusmer Quintana, '19 (Athletic Training, BS)
- Tiffany Sanabia, '19 (Integrative Studies, BA)
- Leo Wise, '20 (Sociology, BA)