Around the east side of the Peggy Ryan Williams Center there are stations for all your Compost, Paper Recycling, Plastic/Container Recycling, and Trash.
Things that go in the Compost Bin:
- All Food Scraps (including meat and bones)
- Napkins, Tissues, and Paper Towels
Things that go in the Paper Bin:
- Office paper
- Copier paper
- Computer paper
- Colored paper
- Post-It Notes
- Junk mail
- File folders
- Paper back books
- Notebook paper
- Exam books
- Phone books
- Paper board
Things that go in the Plastic or Containers Bin:
- Glass bottles and jars of all colors
- All types of metal cans
- Aluminum Foil
- Milk Cartons
- Drink Boxes
- #1-7 Plastic bottles
- #5 plastic yogurt cups and margarine/butter tubs
Things that go in the Trash Bin:
- Anything that doesn't go in any of the other bins.
Here is a more detailed list of things that can recycled!
If you do not have a bin for recycling, have too much material for your bin or are not sure if something is recyclable, contact the Recycling Information Line (x41777).