Skip to main content
Instructions to Request an Apostille Diploma and/or
firstname.lastname@example.org - include your Name and Student ID, current
address and indicate the documents for which you need an Apostille
- a diploma, a transcript or both.
- If you are requesting an Apostille diploma, you have two
- Mail us your diploma, we will have it notarized and mail it
back to you. There will be no charge for this.
Please include a statement indicating that you need this document
notarized as an apostille.
- Order a replacement diploma, we will have it notarized and mail
it to you. There will be a $25 charge for
Fill out our online form,
making sure to select Apostille as your order
- If you are requesting an Apostille transcript, please order an
official paper transcript through HomerConnect. If you no
longer know your HomerConnect login credentials, please use this
have the information emailed to you. If you finished at IC before
1994, please use our paper
form to order your transcript and either mail, fax or email the
form back to us. Currently, there is no fee to request a
- Once you have your notarized documents back from us, you will
need to send them to the Tompkins County Clerk, 320 N Tioga St.,
Ithaca, NY 14850 with a check payable to Tompkins County Clerk in
the amount of $3.00 for each document. You can contact them at
607-274-5431 for additional information.
- Once the documents have been returned to you from the Tompkins
County Clerk's office you will need to send them to New York State.
Complete the Apostille/Certificate of Authentication Request Form
required for New York State found on the NYS website.The
mailing address will be on this form. NY State will charge $10.00
for each diploma and/or transcript.