Articulation agreements are formal agreements or partnerships between two or more colleges or schools documenting transfer policies that define a pathway from an academic program in one place to the other.
- RIT undergraduates into the IC graduate teacher education program
- IC physics students into the baccalaureate program in either mechanical engineering or electrical engineering in the Watson School at Binghamton University
- Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES students to earn college credit for IC
- Guidelines for Monroe Community College students seeking to transfer to IC
- Guidelines for Onondaga Community College students seeking to transfer to IC