The Ithaca College Catholic Community is gathered around Jesus Christ and centered in the Eucharist. We pray, worship, learn, and spread the Good News on campus in order to foster awareness of God’s presence, build community, develop love for creation, and integrate faith, justice, and service into everyday life.
- To form a loving, accepting, challenging, supportive faith community
- To study, learn, and grow in knowledge and understanding of our faith
- To live lives based on the theological and cardinal virtues (faith, hope, and charity; and prudence, justice, fortitude, and temperance)
- To educate for justice and service
- To promote personal lives of balance, integrity, and authenticity
- To develop creative, loving, dedicated Christian leaders