New First-Year students who missed the June 14 housing deadline should submit their preferences by 8:00 AM on Friday, July 12 (EDT) as well!
Housing processes are conducted through the "Housing Portal" in HomerConnect. You will login to the Housing Portal to sign your housing agreement and submit your room preferences and answer roommate matching questions. In the Housing Portal you can also submit Residential Learning Community (RLC) applications, create roommate groups, view important housing dates, and view your housing once assigned.
Housing preferences are not reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Take time to learn about your many options and submit (and/or revise) your preferences any time between May 1, 2019 and the due date/time (8:00 AM, Friday, June 14, 2019).
Review these important housing resources as well:
- Learn more about Residential Learning Communities (RLC)
- First-Year RLC applications due by 8:00am, Friday, June 14
- Transfer RLC applications due by 8:00am, Sunday, July 7
- Web tutorials - view brief videos on how to sign your housing agreement, submit your housing preferences, search for roommates, create groups or accept group invitations, applying to an RLC, and more!
- 2019-2020 Room and Board Room Rates
- Learn about Special Housing Accommodation processes