- Each Residence Director is responsible for training their
Resident Assistants in an ongoing manner during weekly, two-hour
staff meetings throughout the academic year.
- Residence Directors may serve as members of Residential Life
- From Monday through Thursday, one Residence Director is on duty
for the campus. This Residence Director will carry a cell phone and
be responsible for responding to problems in any area on
- On weekends (Friday at 5:00 p.m. until 8:30 a.m. Monday
morning) one Residence Director is on duty in each of the two areas
on campus. These Residence Directors also carry a cell phone and
are responsible for responding to problems primarily in their area
and serve as a back-up for problems across campus.
- Residence Directors are generally expected to be available two
weekends per month throughout the academic year (one of which will
be the duty weekend).