Frequently Asked Questions
- Can incoming transfer students who are housing eligible apply for Off-Campus Housing?
- I am an incoming first-year student. Can I apply to live off-campus?
- I am an incoming first-year student who lives within a 60 mile driving distance of Ithaca College. Can I commute from home?
- Iím a rising senior and I want to live off-campus next year. What do I need to do?
- Iím not a rising senior, but I have been approved to move off-campus. Do I need to do anything?
- I will be a senior next year and still want to live on campus. What do I do?
- Iím a rising senior (completed 5+ semesters by the end of the fall term) and I want to live off-campus next year. What do I need to do?