Frequently Asked Questions

If I move to a different building during the year, how do to get access to my new residence hall?

Updates to your housing will automatically be inputted into the Card Access System, giving you access to the residence hall in which you live. When you change buildings, you will be given access to both buildings for a limited number of days in order to complete your move from your old room to your new room. If you require any additional time, you will need to contact the Assistant Director for Housing Services and Communication via to make that request.