Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for a Learning Community or the First-Year Residential Experience?


You can apply for a Residential Learning Community (RLC) on HomerConnect. Check Important Dates for application deadlines. The First-Year Residential Experience (FYRE) will be available for selection by lottery number during the summer. Check Important Dates for dates and times.