I live in a traditional hall that I know has an apartment in it. How can I live there?

Quad apartments (in Clarke, Hood and Landon Halls) are not open during the online housing selection process because they are set aside for students with special needs. You may submit a summer wait list application, and once we have accommodated all students with special needs, we will offer the spaces to students on the wait list. Please note that placing yourself on the wait list does not guarantee that you will be offered a space.