- General (e.g., stuck window, door hard to open, drawer won't close, bathroom faucet dripping, light out): Submit request to Maintenance Direct. Log-in with your Netpass ID and Password.
- Lack of Heat: Before submitting a Maintenance Direct request, be sure the ...
- radiator control knob is open (traditional halls).
- thermostat is set above the ambient temperature (Circles/Gardens).
- air flow to the radiator or baseboard heater is unobstructed.
- windows are fully closed and latched.
- Air Condition unit covers are installed (Circles only).
*** Update, Fall 2017: Spectrum Cable (formerly known as Time Warner Cable) is no longer providing residential cable service to residence hall rooms. Ithaca College is not able to assist students in working with Spectrum to receive cable service. We encourage students to consider streaming services such as Sling TV to meet their viewing needs, as well as cable TV that is in each residence hall and/or community building TV lounge.
- Computer issues: ITS HelpDesk at (607) 274-1000.
- Laundry machines: Report a Problem (use LaundryView to monitor the status of laundry machines online).
- Microfridge issues: Refrigerator Leasing at (800) 423-9220.
- ResNet issues: Contact Apogee at www.myresnet.com or by phone at (877) 478-8893. Write down the name of the person you spoke with, the time of the call, the number from which you called, a brief description of the issue, and the Apogee Ticket ID (if provided).
- Telephone Service: ITS HelpDesk at (607) 274-3282.
- Vending: Dining Services at (607) 274-1187.