Current Student Info



Below are links to several forms you can download from our site. Please read each form so you attach requested information and submit to appropriate people for signatures/approval.

Internship Application Forms

Independent Study Form

Independent Project Form

Directed Studies Form

Minor Application Form

Internal Transfer Form--If you are a current Ithaca College student looking to change your major to one of the offerings in the Roy H. Park School of Communications, the process has changed. Those students who meet our minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 should log onto Ithaca WorkFlow and simply complete the Change of Major form. This will allow your file to be considered for entry into Park*.  
* Please note: submission of the form does not guarantee entry into Park.

Faculty/Staff Professional Development Application Form


Roy H. Park School of Communications  ·  311 Park Hall  ·  Ithaca College  ·  Ithaca, NY 14850  ·  (607) 274-1021  ·  Full Directory Listing