Big Apple Internship Award
The New York Communications Alumni "Big Apple" Internship, made possible through the generosity of Park School alumni, provides three $1,500 awards designed to support credit-bearing, unpaid summer internships for junior and senior Communications majors, carried out in the New York City area.
A minimum one Summer credit is required.
- Proven financial need as established by the Ithaca College Office of Financial Aid.
- Evidence of your academic and/or creative merit in communications.
- The quality and career relevance of the internship opportunity.
Submit the following to the Park School Office of the Dean by 10:00am Monday, May 1st: DEADLINE EXTENDED to Friday, May 5th at 10:00am.
- Name, contact information, major, GPA.
- A description of the internship you've secured. (Please indicate if you are already enrolled in this internship.)
- How this internship dovetails with your goals in the communications field.
- Your anticipated expenses in undertaking this internship.