Major-Minor-Concentration Cancellation Form

Use this form to cancel a major (only if you're currently double majoring and have decided to drop one major and keep the other), a concentration (only if you're changing your concentration - you'll need to complete a registration for concentration form to declare your new one), or to cancel your minor if you will not be completing it prior to graduation.

Download, print and complete the form.  Return it to the Registrar's Office. 

Download Major-Minor-Concentration Cancellation Form
PDF Document - Size: 16 kB
Roy H. Park School of Communications  ·  311 Park Hall  ·  Ithaca College  ·  Ithaca, NY 14850  ·  (607) 274-1021  ·  Full Directory Listing