Finding your Academic Advisor
When you arrived on campus you were assigned an academic adviser. To find out who your adviser is, follow these steps in Homer Connect:
- Click the Login in button near the top left corner and login using your assigned User ID & PIN.
- Click on the “Student, Financial Aid, and Residential Life” link.
- Click on the “Student Records and Billing Information” link.
- Click on the “View Student Information” link.
- You should see your Primary Adviser’s name under General Student Record, in the 10th field.
- To find out where your adviser is located, search for your adviser’s name in the College's directory to find their office location and other contact information.
Once you have identified your adviser, you should read the expectations you should have of him or her as well as the expectations you adviser will hold of you.