Is my personal property covered as an employee or student?

The College is not responsible and does not insure personal property. It is recommended that you consult with your insurance agent, prior to travel, to determine if your homeowners’ policy would cover your personal belongings during travel. If it does not, or you do not carry a homeowners’ policy, there is insurance coverage available on an annual basis that is offered to College employees and students, both domestically and internationally. Please see