Setting Up a Visit
Campus visits are easy to set up, help to promote your organization and provide a great way to interview qualified candidates. If you would like to visit campus, please contact our office to discuss recruiting opportunities. We will make every effort to accommodate your request, but ask that you contact us at least 4 weeks in advance of your desired visit to allow adequate time to both secure a room and promote your visit. We recognize that many recruiters are working with constraints on their travel budgets. Please contact us if you would like assistance in identifying regional institutions to enhance your travel needs.
On-campus Recruiter Visit Options:
Job & Internship Fairs:
Please see the tab for Upcoming Events if you are interested in attending one of our on or off-campus fairs.
Interview Day: (Interviews are generally held in Career Services' interview rooms, which offer wireless access).
- Post your position on eRecruiting. (Note: If your company is not yet registered on eRecruiting, you must first do so)
- Let us know the following:
- Dates that you are available to visit campus.
- When you would like interviews to start and end (between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
- The length of each interview (generally 30 minutes).
- The format of your interviews (i.e. 1:1, groups of students)
- The number of interviewers who will be visiting campus.
- If you would like a break and how long it should be. It would be our pleasure to take you to lunch!
- By what date you would like to receive resumes. We recommend two weeks prior to your visit.
- Whether you would also like to host an information session.
Employers may elect to hold an information session the evening before their interviews or as a stand-alone event. Career Services has a state of the art conference room with full technological capabilities.
Faculty members often welcome classroom presentations, on relevant topics, from recruiters. If you are interested in doing one, let us know and we will put you in touch with some faculty members.
Ithaca College has over 200 student organizations. If you are interested in attending a meeting or doing a special presentation for an organization, please let us know and we will put you in touch with their contact person.