How do I report a sexual assault, harassment or discrimination?

If you have been the victim or witness to sexual assault, harassment or discrimination, you can report to the College through many avenues:

  • Go to the Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management
  • Talk to your Resident/Apartment Assistant
  • Talk to your Residence Director / Community Director
  • Talk to any faculty or staff member with whom you feel comfortable
  • Talk to a campus Title IX coordinator