Target Stores are recruiting for store-based PAID management/executive internships for this summer. If you're considering a career in management, particularly in retail operations and are interested in a 50-year strong corporation with over 1,500 stores, then consider a career with Target.
As a Store Executive Intern, you'll:
- use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance.
- maximize sales and profits for your Target store.
- create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
- gain a significant knowledge base during your comprehensive training program.
- work closely with the senior leadership group.
- strengthen leadership and project management skills.
Learn more during an Information Session this Tuesday, March 25 at 3:00pm in Career Services. To reserve a seat, please sign up in eRecruiting. Recruitment for this internship is focused on current juniors, however students from any class year may attend.
If you have any questions about this employer visit, or need to request accommodation for a disability, please contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 274-3365.