Academic Year Hours
Visits to Hammond Health Center are now by appointment only. Please call 607-274-3177 or go to MyICHealthCenter web portal to web book an appointment.
Hammond Health Center Hours of Service
- Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday from 8:00a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays.
Phone (607) 274-3177.
Fax: (607) 274-1844
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment and use our convenient Check-In Kiosk.
If you cannot keep an appointment or no longer need the appointment, please notify us as soon as possible so we may schedule another patient for that time.
Transportation during Academic clinic hours, we do have available a Medicar service that can transport students to and from medical and dental appointments off campus. Call 607-274-3177 for more information during clinic hours
- We provide full ongoing primary medical care services to students with both acute and chronic illnesses, such as mononucleosis, tonsillitis, depression/anxiety, diabetes, eating disorders, and ADD.
- Urgent care for injuries or illnesses: Our services may include suturing, splinting, foreign body removals, burn evaluations, and treatment.
- Stabilization and evaluation of medical illnesses. Our services may include IV fluids, IV medications, EKG's, nebulizer treatments, oxygen, emergency medications for allergic reactions, and coordination of continuing care in the community as necessary.
- Observation bed units: We provide same-day short term care that cannot be provided during a clinic visit.
- GYN Care
- Laboratory Services
- STI testing
- LGBT care
- Travel Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Mental health evaluations and medication assessment
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Allergy injections
- Follow up from hospital visits
The clinic is open Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m; Friday 8:00am until 3:00pm. Physician appointments are available between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m Mon - Thurs; Fri 9am-2:30pm. There is no laboratory or x-ray services available on-site during the summer. Medication pick up is available from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.