Study Away (Domestic or Abroad) Judicial History Release Form

If you plan to study away (domestic or abroad) with an affiliated, non-affiliated, Ithaca College or Exchange program, please complete the form below. You must read and initial the authorization statement, then enter the appropriate information in the required fields marked with an asterick (*) and hit submit. We will forward your judicial history information directly to the Office of International Programs. Should you have any questions please contact the office directly at or 607-274-3375.