For women it's not just about getting a job, it's about getting fair and honest pay. The American Association of University Women's (AAUW) new research report finds that, just one year after college graduation, women are already earning less than their male peers.
The Office of Student Engagement & Multicultural Affairs and Career Services would like to invite you to a webcast of the following panelists to learn more about this issue:
- Lisa Maatz, AAUW's Director of Public Policy & Government Relations
- Mark Kantrowitz, Publisher of FinAid and Fast Web, expert on college loans, scholarships and student financial aid
- Bethany Imondi, AAUW Student Advisory Council member and student leader at Georgetown University
Join us on Thursday, November 15th from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM to see AAUW's Graduating to a Pay Gap research discussion panel webcast in Career Services, Muller 101. Students, to save your seat:
1. Log in to eRecruiting
(if it's your first log in, you'll have to complete your
2. Scroll down to the "Upcoming Events" box on the left and select: Graduating to a Pay Gap: Gender Pay Gap & What It Means for College Grads
3. Click on the "Signup" button
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Caryanne Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 274-3365. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.