Parking Information

Handicapped Parking Information


Employees or students requiring a permit for mobility impaired needs should contact the local town/village/city office of their home residence jurisdiction for issuance of a state permit. Information regarding mobility impaired permits for New York State can be found at – form MV-664.1.


All state mobility impaired permits will allow the employee or student to park in any handicapped space on campus. If a handicapped space cannot be located, permit holders can park in any regular space in either a blue or red designated lot, nearest their destination.


Students who need to obtain a handicapped permit while attending the college should report as follows:


If the student resides on campus, which is in the Town of Ithaca, they will need to report to the Town of Ithaca Clerk at 215 N. Tioga Street, Ithaca. (607-273-1721).

If they reside in the City of Ithaca, they need to report to the City Clerk's Office located at 108 East Green Street, Ithaca (607-274-6570).


If the student resides off campus, they need to report to the jurisdiction of their off campus housing, such as if they reside in a township such as Town of Danby, Town of Caroline etc., they need to report to the clerk's office for the township.

Visitors to campus between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, must park in the Visitor Lot, except for those to the Office of Admission who may park in designated spots in P-Lot. Visitors with mobility impairments should contact Parking Services at 607-274-3756, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p .m., for a temporary permit that will allow access to any handicapped space on campus.  All after hours requests should be referred to the Office of Public Safety at 607-274-3333.