Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if what happened to me is sexual assault?
- What should I do if I am sexually assaulted?
- How do I report a sexual assault, harassment or discrimination?
- What happens if I report a sexual assault, harassment or discrimination?
- What resources are available?
- What education and training are available?
- Is sexual assault education mandatory for all students?
- What is Title IX?
- I was sexually assaulted and want medical attention. Will I have to make a report and will it be kept confidential?
- Can anything be done about a sexual assault that was not reported right away?
- Will my parents, guardians, friends or family be notified if I make a report of sexual assault?
- What if alcohol or drugs were involved?
- After I make a report and the Title IX coordinator contacts me, what should I expect?
- I am worried I will see the person who assaulted me on campus, how can you help me?
- Can I be moved to a new on campus location?
- Is there a way for me to take my name out of the directory?