- Course Opens: Monday August 5, 2019
- Course Completion Date: Monday, August 19, 2019
How do I Access the Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates Course?
Go to https://apps.ithaca.edu/. You'll find the Sexual Assault Prevention online course link in the lower left hand portion of the screen. Items are listed alphabetically. Click on the link and log in using your IC Netpass and password.
Other Important Information About Completing Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates:
- The course must be completed on a computer, iPad, or tablet with internet access and audio capabilities.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings. Sections with a "Next" button. DO NOT log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat that section.
- Should you experience technical difficulties, click the "Help: button within the course to access their 24/7 Technical Support Center. You do not need to be logged into the course to receive help. Other questions including questions about accessibility should be directed to Linda Koenig in the Title IX Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.