Welcome, incoming first-year students and transfer students!
Here is the SAS timeline for new Ithaca College Students:
If you have housing accommodation needs due to a documented disability:
- SAS will begin reviewing documents and following review, start scheduling student/specialist meetings for housing starting May 13th:
If you have academic/testing accommodation needs due to a documented disability:
- SAS will review documents and schedule student/specialist
meetings starting June 3rd:
- Academic and testing accommodations at SAS must be renewed each semester.
- You will need to discuss your registered courses with the SAS
- what accommodations do you think you might need for that course?
- What resources might you need?
SAS will be open throughout the summer! Our summer hours are:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
SAS specialists can meet with you:
- In person, at 100 Rothschild Place
- By telephone
- Online, using web conference software Zoom
To schedule an appointment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-274-1005 during business hours.
We look forward to speaking with you!