Plan to conduct an anonymous survey? You do not need an Informed Consent Form. Simply place the information that participants will read before they take the survey and label it Online Cover Sheet (for online surveys) or Tear-Off Cover Page (for paper surveys).
- Select Applications for forms or to review sample applications
- Select Appendices for required recruitment statements and informed consent forms
- Select Guidelines and Forms for Ithaca College's Guidelines, federal regulations, HIPPA or Notice of Completion forms
Don't Forget to Include:
Recruitment Statement and/or flyer - what you plan to say to participants to encourage them to participate and/or the flyer you plan to post on campus
Informed Consent Form
If you plan to conduct an anonymous survey, you can use one of the following in place of the Informed Consent Form:
- Sample online cover sheet (pdf)- for online anonymous surveys (information participants will read before taking the survey) OR
- Sample tear-off cover sheet (pdf)- for anonymous paper surveys
All Survey Instruments - questions, scales, tests, etc.
All applications will be deemed incomplete if they are not accompanied by the appropriate appendices.