- Complete our on-line Disability Identification Form
- Each student's situation is unique and documentation requirements may vary by situation.
- Documentation is essential to establishment of both the presence of a disability and the need for accommodations.
- Documentation guidelines
- All students must meet with an SAS specialist for determination of eligibility for accessibility services.
- Housing and dietary accommodation have different procedures.
No student should delay registering with our office out of concern for not having appropriate paperwork or documentation.
Returning students must speak with one of our SAS specialists to institute the semester specific accommodation plan. Accommodations are not retroactive and do not go into effect until updated for the current semester.
The Student Accessibility Specialists are available by appointment to assist students in accessing appropriate accommodations. Call (607) 274-1005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule in to see one of our specialists.