Enroll in one course, connect with fellow students, get to know how college faculty work, and earn two to four credits.
Students engage with faculty and one another regularly during the week, and during optional synchronous and asynchronous meeting opportunities possible before and after scheduled class periods, in the evenings, and on weekends.
Outside of class, pre-college students will have the chance to connect with IC first-year and continuing sophomores, juniors, and seniors in a variety of co-curricular activities, social events, and performances.
2020 online courses include:
- American Sign Language (3 credits)
- Broadcast Performance (3 credits)
- Critical Health Issues (3 credits)
- Current Issues in Professional Sport (3 credits)
- General Psychology (3 credits)
- Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- Summer Theatre Intensive (noncredit, three weeks)
- Water Planet (3 credits)
- Writing for Screen Media: Screenwriting (3 credits)
Other Summer 2020 Precollege Online Programs at IC: