Get a broad look at athletic and exercise science from a team of full-time IC faculty.
You'll be introduced hands-on to the following topics...
- GXT with EKG and BP (taught by Candace Receno, Asst Professor/Tom Swensen, Professor)
- Strength and Conditioning Testing with Exercise Techniques (taught by Dave Diggin, Asst Professor)
- Biomechanics (taught by Deb King, Professor)
- Motor Control (taught by Jeff Ives, Professor)
- Body Composition (taught by Tom Swensen, Professor)
The School of Health Sciences and Human Performance (HSHP) Earn a degree in one of 16 majors, like Exercise Science or Athletic Training, learning hand-on in state-of-the-art facilities including a Movement Analysis Lab and an Athletic Training Clinics.