The program will include script analysis; workshops with guest artists; audition and pre-screens preparation; one-on-one monologue coaching; and choices from among a suite of offerings that include: dance classes in ballet and jazz, voice & speech and improvisation, in addition to peer-to-peer social programming as we, together with college campuses across the world, redefine the “residential” experience.
ACTING TRACK INCLUDES:
- Acting class with short scenes and monologue lab 5 days a week.
- Voice & Speech, Improvisation
- Dance Options: Jazz, Ballet and Tap
- Devised Theatre Lab collaboration with Playwriting/Dramaturgy students
- Culminating readings of short plays, scenes or monologues.