An inclusive and in-depth program, the Playwriting & Dramaturgy track is a deep dive into storytelling. This track allows students to investigate, explore and develop their own ideas and stories with guidance from faculty, and culminates in staged readings.
This track is ideal for people who want to learn about more than just performing - but if you like to perform, there are classes for you, too!
Playwriting/Dramaturgy track includes:
- Classes in Playwriting and Dramatrugy meeting 2x or 3x per week.
- Writing Lab time 5 days a week
- Shared weekly readings with Acting students
- Devised theatre lab collaboration with Acting students
- Culminating dramaturgy presentations and readings sharing short plays on final Friday afternoon.