Getting good sleep is a key building block of student wellness and resiliency. Adults age 18-25 should be getting 7-9 hours per night.
Having trouble sleeping at college? Some of the most common things to try are:
- Implement/change up your bedtime routine.
- Stay away from screens 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
- Naps should be short (20-30 minutes) and not close to bedtime.
- Wake and sleep at regular times each day.
- Try THRIVE@IC wellness coaching!
Wellness coaching is free, personalized, confidential and focuses on realistic strategies that help you get better sleep.