If you need to set up travel arrangements, please contact email@example.com. Travel Services will reply with further instructions on using the Direct Travel tool.
Students or Guest Artists
Direct Travel can only be used by faculty and staff. Any travel by students or guest artists must be booked by a faculty or staff member on behalf of the traveler. Please follow these steps to book for a student or guest:
1. On the Direct Travel home page, click the More tools tab
2. In the Agency tools section, click Book for guest.
3. Select flights or trains, hotels, and car rentals as needed.
4. On the Trip review and checkout page, do the following:
- In the Traveler Information section, add information for the guest.
- In the Delivery Information section, add delivery information for the guest.
5. Click Purchase Trip.
For any group travel consisting of 10 or more people on the same route, please reach out to the following contact to make travel arrangements:
Candidates for Employment at Ithaca College
Direct Travel is not used to make travel arrangements for candidates. The candidate will need to make their own travel arrangements, and should then be reimbursed via Finance Cloud. See the following guide for instructions on reimbursing candidates:
Travel Agent Team
Monday through Friday, 8:30am-7:00pm ET
GetThere and Traveler Profile Support
Monday through Friday 8:00am-8:00pm ET