We are continuing to accept Learning Coach applications for Fall 2020 - Spring 2021. Applications will be reviewed in mid-April. Our current focus is on developing our remote tutoring platform for the remainder of Spring 2020.
We NEED motivated students who can help others! We HIRE applicants based on the identified, prevailing HIGH-NEEDS courses. If a student applies to be a Learning Coach, and the selection of courses they can tutor do not meet our current need, we may place those applications in a TUTOR BANK and reach out to those students if the need arises.
While there is no specific cumulative GPA requirement, we want students to have:
strong grades in the courses that you wish to tutor;
commitment and a willingness to complete the required training course (seniors and graduate students are exempt);
faculty endorsement; and
the attributes of a person who can successfully work with others!
- Complete this only for temporary Spring 2020 positions.
- If you were recommended by faculty to assist with a course that is currently ongoing in Spring 2020, you should complete this Spring 2020 application..
- Complete this if you are applying to be considered as a
Learning Coach next year:
- Fall 2020 only
- Spring 2021 only
- BOTH Fall 2020 AND Spring 2021
- If you are a temporary Learning Coach in Fall 2019 or Spring 2020, and want to return next year as a Learning Coach, you should complete this Academic Year 2020-2021 application.
- Complete this if you are applying to be considered as a Learning Coach next year: