Where Is Your Degree Evaluation?
Instructions for Locating your Degree Evaluation:
1. Log in to your HomerConnect account.
2. Select “Student, Financial Aid, and Residence Life.”
3. Select “Student Records and Billing Information.”
4. Select “Degree Evaluation.”
5. Select the current term from the drop-down menu and click “Submit.”
6. Click on “Generate New Evaluation” (located along the bottom of the screen).
7. Select the program/degree for which you are requesting an evaluation.
8. Select “Detail Requirements.”
A tutorial on accessing and reading your degree evaluation is available on the Office of the Registrar’s website.