Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
Please note: We are currently accepting applications for the listed positions. Teaching Assistant positions will be for academic year 2014-15; the shop, office and ticket office assistants are for Summer 2014 ONLY.
|History of the Theatre|
|The History of the Theatre Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge in basic theatre history.|
The History of the Theatre Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge in basic theatre history. The assistant will work with the professor of THEA 24100/24200 both in and outside of class.
- Must be exceptionally organized
- Successfully completed the Theatre History core classes
- A senior standing in the Department of Theatre Arts.
- This position requires attendance at every class session, typically Monday-Wednesday-Friday 12:00-12:50.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and verifying the attendance and participation records for a large (65 +) lecture class
- Assisting the instructor with material distribution as needed.
- Creation of quiz questions based on course lectures.
Hours: 4-6 hours per week
Supervisor: Dr. Chrystyna Dail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Garrett Eisler (email@example.com)