Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
Please note: We have currently finished accepting applications for the fall semester. Check back in December and January for Spring openings. Thank you!
|Design Faculty Assistants|
|Assist the Design Faculty with day-to-day production and course preparation tasks.|
Assist the Design Faculty with day-to-day production and course preparation tasks.
- Student must be reliable and available to work at least one hour, preferably two hours a day, Monday-Friday, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Must have theatrical drafting skills
- Knowledge of and experience in standard theatrical materials and design process
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Vectorworks or AutoCAD and Filemaker software is preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist design faculty in day to day duties as they relate to production (design research, design presentation, production duties) and as they relate to course preparation (copies, resource management for students, course presentation materials, etc.)
- Help with recruitment
- Light facility maintenance
- On-campus errands
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: 10 per week