Frequently Asked Questions
ICC Electronic Learning Portfolio
- What is an electronic learning portfolio?
- Why does the ICC include an electronic learning portfolio requirement?
- How do I access my Taskstream account to create electronic learning portfolios?
- What's the deadline for submitting artifacts to my ICC drf?
- I'm a transfer student and met some of my ICC requirements before I got to IC. How do I complete my ICC electronic learning portfolio?
- Why do I need to complete an ICC electronic learning portfolio if I'm a transfer student?
- What's a DRF?
- What's an artifact? What kinds of artifacts can I put in my ICC portfolio?
- What do I need to do to complete my electronic learning portfolio graduation requirement for the ICC?
- Is it really true that I won't graduate unless I've completed my ICC DRF? How will I know whether I've met the graduation requirement for the ICC?
- Where do I get more information about how to use TaskStream?
- What if I received Advanced Placement or other credit for an ICC requirement for learning completed before I came to Ithaca College? What do I do to complete that section of the ICC portfolio?
- Will I get a grade for assignments I submit to the ICC DRF?
- Do I have to share my ICC electronic learning portfolio with others?
- If I have a single artifact that addresses student learning outcomes for two requirements (e.g., my Ithaca Seminar and my humanities perspective), can I use the same artifact in both places within the ICC DRF?
- I don't really have a single assignment that addresses all of the student learning outcomes for one of my ICC requirements. Can I upload multiple artifacts for the same requirement?
- Should I upload graded/marked copies of my assignments to my ICC DRF?