Resources for Students
This section contains resources students may find helpful related to the ICC:
- Spring 2014 ICC Course List - A list of ICC courses being taught in the spring 2014 semester for each theme/perspective, diversity, quantitative literacy, and writing intensive designation. Updates will be made as new courses are approved.
- Summer 2014 ICC Course List - A list of ICC courses being taught in the summer 2014 for each theme/perspective, diversity, quantitative literacy, and writing intensive designation.
- Integrative Core Curriculum Grids - A link to ICC grids/worksheets that can be used by students as one method of keeping track of ICC requirements. (All documents have been developed and will be updated by the Academic Advising Center.)
- Highlighted ICC Courses - Looking for a great ICC course to take? Peruse this list of past highlighted courses to get inspiration directly from ICC Director, Danette Johnson.
- Transfer Student Requirements - The information on this page applies only to students admitted to Ithaca College as transfer students.
- ICC Visual Summary - Summary and specific requirements of the ICC learning experience.